Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Daisy of Love

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Daisy of Love

    Anybody seen this on VH1? It's no wonder this country is in such financial and moral decline as it is after seeing this trash. You know VH1 is paying that skank well to be on there...just sticks in my craw that this country is in financial ruin and they throw their money away on this douche-bag.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daisy of Love

    Everyone gets a show on VH1, it's ridiculous. I will admit I watch "I Love Money", because of the challenges...but Bretts, Flava Flav, New York and this one are pretty f'ing stupid.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daisy of Love

    I gotta agree with you guys on this one. I didn't watch the Daisy series last night, but I've seen the others and I wonder where they find these people at. The unfortunate thing is that the younger people who watch these shows think that type of behavior is acceptable.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daisy of Love

    I really cant stand any kind of reality show. I just dont watch them. I have tried but they are plain trash to me. I like the old shows. Andy Griffith, Hee Haw, etc. Only new shows I like are Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, or something interesting on PBS, History, National Geographic, Science Channel, and Discovery. PBS is showing some great series now. One is The American Experience which is about the Native Americans from the Appalachians and another series is The Appalachians talking about all history of the Appalachians. I do get in to a few reality shows though now that I think of it. Ice Road Truckers, The Alaskan Experience and I guess Wrestling if it falls in that category.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daisy of Love

    I'd hit it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •